Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Indecisions all around

Someone said that its still winter and I was like.... really? Because I thought may be it was season of In-decisions......Indecision pertaining to some important and some not so important matters. Should I go all out for civil services or play safe and simultaneously devote some time for CGL...Should I follow the syllabus strictly or keep following my strategy( not really a strategy) of being generalist.......Should I work harder or take it easy( as I have done till now)....and most important of all....Should I visit her(YOU...I know you are reading this) now or just keep wishing for the same.

               With all this decision I don't know what to do....I mean these are in many ways petty matters which everyone has to face and you are not exactly expected to get distracted by such trivial matters.

          

            For a change we( me and Siddhant) have switched to Indian express from The Hindu but vendor said that we would be getting previous day's edition...I guess Indian express is little slow :p.