Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 10, 2014

Back to Scribbling

12th September 2012.......This is the last time I had updated my blog. Its been more than 15 months without any post and now I am back to scribbling. But before I could write anything I couldn't stop myself from reading my older posts and it felt like having a conversation with your old friend. Life has moved on so fast. Its amazing how it feels like nothing has changed on daily basis but after a year or two everything around you is changed.

                   One of the things with writing after a long time is that you just don't know from where to start...so many things...so many thoughts...where the hell do you start.

Sometimes when I look back I find whatever plans I had made for myself, if there were any at all, haven't quite materialized the way I wanted them to be but am I complaining...NO...In fact to be honest last year or so have been one of the most satisfying period of late. Academic life has gone the right way I believe and on the personal front It has been truly AMAZING.( more about it in later posts....and there are going to be many of those).